Saturday, August 15, 2009

Passion for Vintage Jewelry


I am making this page about antique and vintage jewelry because I have always had a passion for jewelry, the more it sparkles the better. So I have decided to take my passion and offer it to others with the same love for collecting flashy rhinestone costume and fine vintage jewelry. I don't know of anyone that doesn't have a yen for something in jewelry, and I have acquired so much that I have opened a vintage online jewelry store, with everything from the late 1800s to the 1990s, and quite a variety of items. I can't help myself from buying things that catch my eye, but like any true collector you eventually run out of space to store it, and it gets really bad when you have forgotten what you do have. I am still uncovering my collections, and am amazed what I have that I haven't seen in years.
RhinestonesPast.....Selling antique vintage and costume jewelry
Visit us at http://www.rhinestonespast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment